We take the health & well being of our staff and clients of The Cat Clinic very seriously. We undertake daily reviews of our operating procedures in line with Government requirements to ensure the utmost health & safety for our staff, whilst still providing best care for your cats'.
We are open for normal trading hours, although we ask you adhere to the following operational changes to promote good social distance measures:
- We have resumed all normal services
- however - we are experiencing unprecedented demand for routine health care
- We are still not permitting people to wait in the practice -
- Please remain in your car or outside the clinic and call reception - we will call you back when the vet team is ready to see you.
- NO MASK – NO ENTRY TO OUR PRACTICE– NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Only one person per visit allowed into the practice.
- Please remain seated in the consultation to maintain the recommended social distance.
- We request that you order and pay for food & medication prior to visiting. The staff can run these out to you when you arrive.
Please be kind an patient with our staff - we are trying our very best to provide the highest standards of care.