We take the health & well being of our staff and clients of The Cat Clinic very seriously. We undertake daily reviews of our operating procedures to ensure the utmost hygiene measures, whilst still providing best care for your cats'.
We are open for normal trading hours, although we ask you adhere to the following operational changes to promote good social distance measures:
- We have reduced our daily consultation capacity and prioritise more urgent health cases.
- Please postpone your appointment if you are feeling ill
- Please remain in your car or outside the clinic and call reception - we will call you back when the vet team is ready to see you.
- Only one person per visit allowed into the practice.
- Please use hand sanitisers on arrival and after your consultation
- Please remain seated in the consultation to maintain the recommended social distance.
- We request that you order and pay for food & medication prior to visiting. The staff can run these out to you when you arrive.
- If there are already people in our waiting room, please wait outside until the reception is free.
- We may be required to operate under a "closed door" policy whereby no clients are able to enter the building.
- Under strict circumstance, we are able to conduct telemedicine consultations.
The only ones happy about home isolation - are our cats!