We take the health & well being of our staff and clients of The Cat Clinic very seriously. We undertake weekly reviews of our operating procedures to ensure the utmost hygiene measures, whilst still providing best care for your cats'.
We are open for normal trading hours, although we ask you adhere to the following operational changes to promote physical distancing measures:
- We are still enacting physical distancing measures in our practice due to the small nature of our building
- Please remain in your car or outside the clinic and call reception - we will call you back when the vet team is ready to see you.
- Only one person per visit allowed into the practice - face masks are mandatory for entry into the clinic.
- We are NOT performing nails clips or minor grooming - we are prioritising health examinations that have been postponed during lockdown
- Please use hand sanitisers on arrival and after your consultation
- Please remain seated in the consultation to maintain the recommended social distance.
- We can have a maximum of SIX (6) people in our waiting room including staff.
- If the waiting room is full, please wait outside until the reception is free.
The only ones happy about home isolation - are our cats!